Saturday 23 March 2013

Showcase: The Fellowship of the Ring

Welcome to my first blog entry, a couple of days after Christmas 2012 I decided to get myself a new box of Lord of the Rings after not painting any for a couple of years. I decided to get the fellowship of the ring box set because I really like the figures and they were also my first finecast figures. After I had finished painting the first figure that was Gandalf I accidentally knocked him off of my table and his staff broke off and then had to spend hours trying to stick it back on. I had similar experiences with Merry and Pippin breaking their swords off and broke Merry's ankle. The photos may not be that good as this is my first experience of this sort of thing and don't think that I got the lighting quite right.






















No comments:

Post a Comment