Monday 10 March 2014

Work in Progress: Lizardmen Terradon Rider

                                          
I have been able to make some progress on my Terradon riders recently. The Terradon itself is nearly finished I just have to do some of the details and the base. I am happy with how the rider has turned out so far and I particularly like how the flame. There is one thing that I am worried bout and that is if the model will end up looking too colourful with the green Terradon, blue skink, purple/pink frill and the yellow/orange/red flame. I would like to know if you think that he is a little bit too colourful or you think that he will be ok

                                         

2 comments:

  1. i like your skink! the flame is also awsome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I should have a show case of him and two other Terradon riders up soon

      Delete